1. Customer agrees to purchase item(s) stated on this invoice, and Wisdom Business Solutions Pty Ltd T/as WISDOMPOS agrees to sell the item(s) displayed on the invoice.
2. All item(s) is deemed
working at the end of the installation and will be shown as proof through video/picture/video call to the customer.
Terms of Payment
The customer must make full payment before delivery.
Warranty and Support
1. All hardware listed on the invoice is the property of Wisdom Business Solutions Pty Ltd T/as WISDOMPOS before payment completion
2. Hardware replacement can be claimed when POS SYSTEM SET does not function as it should be, except it is caused by customer mistakes such as
a. Liquid spilled on or in-unit
b. Drops, falls, and other collisions
c. Electrical surge, including when damage caused by insects damaging internal components.
d. Damaged or broken LCD due to a drop or fall
e. Damage due to fire
f. Intentional damage (such as hammer marks)
g. Cosmetic damage
h. Consumable parts (ex. bulbs, toner)
3. All hardware failure or unable to function due to point 2a-2i will be charged to the customer based on a replacement
4. Internet connection issues due to provider change/modem/ unstable connection will not be part of the warranty
5. Changes in the devices connected to the (phone or other devices) and unable to reinstall them will not be part of the warranty
6. Written manual and phone support by Wisdom Business Solutions Pty Ltd T/as WISDOMPOS will be supplied free of charge
7. Onsite inspection fee will be charged to the customer during onsite inspection besides inspection due to hardware malfunctioned.
8. Wisdom Business Solutions Pty Ltd T/as WISDOMPOS will not be held accountable for any loss of business or any other effects due to POS malfunctioning. The liability is limited to hardware replacement.
9. Cancellation of the subscription must be made 30 days / 1 month before cancellation; otherwise, the subscription will be non-refundable. One year subscription will be non-refundable.